17 Sep Glutathione IG Video
Today we are doing a glutathione push.
What is Glutathione –
Glutathione is a great antioxidant.
- It helps to reduce free radicals. Free radicals are single atoms with unpaired electrons that are damaging at the cellular level.
- Glutathione binds to these dangerous molecules basically stopping them in their tracks.
- Glutathione helps to reduce oxidative stress.
- It detoxifies the kidney and liver and improves insulin resistance.
What is a push?
- A push is a smaller IV with less amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrients and sodium chloride.
- Our glutathione push delivers 99% of the nutrients directly into your bloodstream.
How long does a push take?
- About ten to fifteen minutes.
What kind of effects will I see?
- Feel energized.
- Glutathione helps to reduce inflammation so it may help to reduce any pain you might have in your body.