There are quite a few B vitamins that are essential to the human body. This booster shot can actually help to keep your levels of all of these B vitamins in check and at a healthy range, as it contains all of the vital B vitamins.
What Are The B Vitamins?
There are eight essential B vitamins included in the vitamin B complex shot. They are:
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, which is not only an antioxidant, but also helps assist in digestion.
- Vitamin B2, which is also known as riboflavin, which gives the body energy.
- Vitamin B3, or niacin, allows the transit of energy from the brain to the body.
- Vitamin B5, which is also known as pantothenic acid and builds proteins in the body.
- Vitamin B6, which is also called pyridoxine, and helps to control and regulate glucose in the blood. It is also responsible for healthy hair and nail growth.
- Vitamin B7, which is biotin, and is necessary for energy, as well as healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin B9, or folic acid, which is responsible for helping with cell growth and division, as well as preventing neural tube defects during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B12, which is cobalamin, and helps in the formation of red blood cells, as well as carrying oxygen through the blood to the important systems in the body.
Why Are B Vitamins Important?
The B vitamins are important as they help regulate important body functions, such as digestion and cell growth, as well as ensure healthy skin, hair, nails, and red blood cells. B vitamins are also essential for energy and metabolism function, as well as weight loss and the prevention of many illnesses and diseases.
Why Choose Nenergy Vitamin Shots?
Our vitamin shots can help in a variety of ways, ensuring that you stay looking and feeling your best. With a variety of injections covering the important B vitamins, it has never been easier or more effective to ensure that you can stay on top of your wellness goals.