Venofer IV therapy is an ideal type of therapy for those who are suffering from Iron Deficiency Anemia. This type of anemia occurs when your body is lacking iron, an important mineral responsible for forming new red blood cells in the body. For those who cannot get enough iron, our anemia IV therapy contains ingredients that can help support the production of red blood cells, as well as give the patient a dose of iron.
What is Venofer?
Venofer is a prescription medication that works to treat iron deficiency anemia. It is included in our Venofer IV therapy, and works along with other key ingredients to help support healthy iron levels. Venofer requires a prescription from your doctor.
What is In Venofer IV Therapy?
Venofer IV therapy contains the prescription drug, Venofer, along with a few other components to help patients suffering from anemia.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps boost the immune system, as well as helps with iron absorption in the blood.
- Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 is one of the key vitamins for those who are looking to recover from iron deficiency anemia. B12 is crucial for healthy red blood cell development. If you lack the right amount of vitamin B12 in your blood, your red blood cells may begin to change shape or size, and can alter their ability to perform correctly.
- Vitamin B9 – Vitamin B9, or folate, is another important vitamin that is important for those who are looking to up their iron intake. Vitamin B9 works alongside vitamin B12 to help the red blood cells form and function correctly.
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is the vitamin responsible for changing the iron into hemoglobin, and not having enough of this vitamin in your diet can alter the way red blood cells are formed, as well as limit the amount of iron your body can absorb.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D has shown to be important when it comes to metabolizing iron supplements.
Why Choose Nenergy for IV Therapy?
Our team of medical professionals is trained to help you start feeling better and stay healthy. We are committed to giving you the best treatment, and our IV therapy selections are tailored to meet your needs. We will address any concerns you have and offer advice and recommendations based on the prescription sent to us by your physician.